- Home - Historically Inspired and Reproduction Jewelry
- Schedule and Services
- How to Order
- Tea in 18th Century America
- A Book of Cookery
- The Horses
- Available from Gift Shops and Sutlers
- Clients and their Feedback
- In the News!
- Print Media, Interviews, Television, Film, Theatre, Presentations, Artwork
- In Memoriam
- About Us
Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Macey Hensley in Colonial Williamsburg - The Ellen DeGeneres Show
Well, it seems a set of my "Martha Washington" garnet crystal necklace and earrings was worn by Katharine Pittman, who portrays the Martha Washington in Colonial Williamsburg, while the Ellen DeGeneres Show sent Macey Hensley to visit. Check out the video and pay special notice to Mrs. Washington! So cool, and isn't Macey cute?