- Home - Historically Inspired and Reproduction Jewelry
- Schedule and Services
- How to Order
- Tea in 18th Century America
- A Book of Cookery
- The Horses
- Available from Gift Shops and Sutlers
- Clients and their Feedback
- In the News!
- Print Media, Interviews, Television, Film, Theatre, Presentations, Artwork
- In Memoriam
- About Us
Monday, March 19, 2018
Colonial Williamsburg Trend & Tradition
Katharine McEnery Pittman as Martha Washington in Colonial Williamsburg. She is wearing a pair of earrings from my shop! So honored and appreciative that she chose to wear them. You can find this style in my Etsy Shop. These are the "La Bella" style that span many centuries of wear, and they are made with a blue moonstone glass cabochon. Perfect for everyday wear or your historical costuming/living history needs.